The selective URLs import is an alternative and fast way to the automatic full analysis. Imagine you need to analyze an ecommerce with 1 million products, It could takes up to one month (we cannot perform a DDOS attack over your competitor's website). Instead of waiting for that you can start monitoring only the URLs you really need, let's see how.
1 - Select "Competitors URLs" as Analysis Job Type.
2 - Fill your competitor's URLs using this CSV file template
If you only need to extract info from your competitor's store, you can fill the first column and leave others blank but if you would like to compare your products with your competitor ones, set price alerts and many other features, fields that refer to your products must be filled.
Let's see which columns this CSV contains.
competitor_url : In this column you must place the competitor's URL you want to monitor. PRICEFY will check the URL and if is not correct or the answer is a 404, import will not start.
Please note: You can import one competitor domain per time. All URLs must belong to a single competitor domain. If you insert multiple competitors domains urls, PRICEFY will take in consideration only the first one. This is a mandatory field.
- my_product_ean : This is where YOUR product's EAN must be placed. Is not a mandatory field but it helps our products auto-matching algorithm.
- my_product_upc : This is where YOUR product's EAN must be placed. Is not a mandatory field but it helps our products auto-matching algorithm.
- my_product_sku : This is where YOUR product's EAN must be placed. Is not a mandatory and is only for your reference. Is not used by our auto-matching algorithm.
- my_product_name : This is where YOUR product's name must be placed. This field is not mandatory.
- my_product_price : Here you can place YOUR product's price. This field is not mandatory.
- my_product_tax : Place here taxes percentage (without %, only numbers) if you want to automatically add taxes to my_product_price. Remember that PRICEFY makes calculation always based on prices tax included. This field is not mandatory.
- my_product_brand : Specify your product's brand, is not mandatory but useful to enhance auto-matching.
- my_product_picture_url : Specify here your product's photo. This field is not mandatory but is extremely useful in case you need to manually edit matches between products.
3 - Import your competitor's URLs using this CSV file template.
If the CSV is well made and all URLS are valid, you will receive a success message with a detailed report of how many URLs have been imported or skipped.